I haven't been to Vegas in almost a decade, so attending Collaborate 07 next week will give me a chance to see how the city has changed. If you're planning to attend Collaborate yourself, please consider yourself invited to attend my session on implementing Agile software development methods:JUMP into OpenUP: Implementing Agile Development at the Jet Propulsion Lab, Thursday, 11 a.m., Breakers L
During the session, I'll provide information on:
- The benefits from taking an iterative approach to projects
- The value of Agile
- An overview of OpenUP
- What we're doing with Agile and OpenUP at JPL
If you can't make my session, I'll also be participating in one form or another with a few panel discussions:
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 10g and PeopleSoft in the Financial Services Industry, Monday, 7:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m., OAUG Mini-Theatre
- OAUG Fusion Council Panel, Monday, 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m., Breakers F
- OAUG Customer Support Council Panel, Wednesday, 11:00 a.m. - Noon, Breakers F
Please step up and introduce yourself if you make the session or one of the panel discussions. Technology considerations notwithstanding, nothing beats a face-to-face meeting.
See you in Vegas!