Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Farewell To An Icon

OpenWorld 2011 has been an interesting and fun experience so far. Still, it definitely put a damper on things to learn about the passing of Steve Jobs earlier today. Thankfully, I was with a good friend when I heard the news - he helped me deal with the news.

I was very young when Walt Disney passed. But it's the only benchmark I have for comparison. Like then, the world looks a little different now. The light of that shines at the intersection of art and technology seems to burn a little less brightly tonight.

While I'm saddened by the loss of one of the greatest innovative minds of our time leaving us too soon, I'm comforted in the belief that Steve Jobs will now be working on putting a BIG dent in the universe.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: