Be aware that you can search the web and find many definitions regarding a Center of Excellence is and what it does. Forget that stuff, most of it does not apply here. We're creating an entirely different model.
Our team does not create any of the core elements of the Cloud HCM product: the software nor the service. We focus on making all aspects of the product better. At the risk of using language that is already overused in enterprise software, we work to make the customer experience better. And the work is a mix of strategic initiatives and responses to current issues.
Some of our typical activities include:
- Providing internal tools and processes for improved delivery of software services
- Serving as functional and technical experts for strategic customers with unique challenges
- Creating aids and solutions to help customers move from subscription to Go Live better, faster and cheaper
- Give feedback to Product Development on wide-spread product issues that may lead to solutions within Cloud HCM products
- Guiding strategic partners about products, methodologies, and current issues through regularly scheduled "cadence calls".
So there you have it. That's what we do. And we're ready for you when you need us. So question answered...I hope...you can let me know in the comments.