Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Important Collaborate 08 Updates

Two important updates on Collaborate 08:
  • First, the scheduled date and time for my presentation has changed. I'll now be presenting "Case Study Update: A Roadmap To Fusion Applications" on Tuesday at 1:45 in Room 207.
  • Second, Steve Miranda (Oracle's Sr. VP of Development for Fusion Applications) will be joining us for the Fusion Council Panel on Wednesday at 4:30 in Room 112. We'll be following the same pattern we used for the Fusion Council Panel session at Oracle OpenWorld 2007, so Steve will be addressing some questions from customers regarding Fusion Apps. If you have questions you'd like Steve to answer, email them to me before noon on Wed. April 2nd and I'll see what I can do to get those questions in front of him. However, if inspiration for a question does not strike you until after April 2nd, don't fret - I plan to Twitter from this particular session (you can follow me on Twitter at fteter), so you can hit me with a question on Twitter and, if the opportunity arises to present the question to Steve, I'll tweet his answer.

No comments: