- The OAUG Fusion Council Meeting, Session S312243, Sunday, 2-3 p.m., Moscone West, Room 3001.
Oracle’s Next-Generation Applications provide a substantial commitment to end-user productivity. By working in-depth with customers to observe how end users did their work and by leveraging the best practices of Applications Unlimited products, Oracle identified key “Next Generation User Experience Fundamentals” necessary to drive next-generation productivity. Join The OAUG Fusion Council and Oracle during Oracle OpenWorld 2009 to learn more about these exciting new user experience innovations built on Fusion Middleware 11gR1 technologies. Everyone is welcome.
Presenters are Floyd Teter from the Jet Propulsion Laboratory; Jeremy Ashley, Vice President Applications User Experience, Oracle; and Katie Candland, Director Applications User Experience, Oracle.
- Unconference Presentation: Case Study - Roadmap to Fusion Applications. Monday, 10 - 11 a.m., Overlook II.
- Unconference Presentation: Aligning Fusion Technology with Enterprise Strategy - The Martini Glass Model. Tuesday, 11 - noon, Overlook II.
- Unconference Presentation: Why We Can't Wait For Fusion Apps. Co-presenting with Debra Lilley and Basheer Khan. Thursday, 10 - 11 a.m., Overlook II. (yeah, it's a Thursday session - just for the conference "die hards").
- Upgrading to Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1: Technical and Functional Panel,S307961
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 Standalone Applications for Release 11.5.10 Customers: How?,S309539
- Oracle E-Business Suite Applications Strategy and General Manager Update,S309787
- Oracle E-Business Suite Technology Road Map and Vision: Release 12.1 and Beyond,S309536
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Procure-to-Pay Process Flow,S309651
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Focus on Supply Chain Management,S309654
- From The Trenches: An Oracle E-Business Suite 12/Oracle Database 11g Implementation,S307635
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12 and 12.1: Technology Essentials,S307955
- Get Ready for Oracle E-Business Suite 12! Tasks to Complete Now to Ease the R12 Upgrade Process,S307740
- Oracle HRMS Applications Implementation at DENSO: Powered by Oracle Application Framework,S309498
Extending EBS with Fusion Middleware
- Create A Unified Worklist Using SOA, and Integrate with Oracle E-Business Suite,S307654
- Building A SOA Solution with Oracle Fusion Middleware for Oracle E-Business Suite,S309975
- Shared-Service Oracle E-Business Suite 12, Oracle Business Intelligence Applications, and SOA,S307747
- Energizing and Modernizing Oracle E-Business Suite with Oracle Fusion Middleware,S307959
- Enhanced Usability of Oracle Applications with Web 2.0: Technical Insight,S311588
- Smart Strategies: Prepare for Tomorrow, Leverage What You Have Today,S311178
- General Session: Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g--Foundation for Innovation,S311766
- Using Oracle Application Server 10g with Oracle E-Business Suite,S307958
- Advanced Configuration and Cloud Deployment of Oracle E-Business Suite,S307956
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12, SOA, and Oracle Application Integration Architecture,S312324
- Implementing an Advanced Architecture for Oracle E-Business Suite,S310395
- IOUC Product Development Committee Roundtable,S312188
- Ten Things You Can Do Today To Prepare for the Next Generation Applications,S307953
- Oracle Fusion Upgrade Road Map Planning: Defining Measurable Business Value,S308998
- General Session: Complete, Open and Integrated Applications for Your Business,S311860
- Oracle Fusion Development Experience: An Oracle Application Development Framework Overview,S309421
- Oracle Fusion Design Fundamentals,S307405
- The Next Generation of Human Capital Management,S308655
Miscellaneous (not related to my focus areas, but feeds my inner geek)
- Providing a Robust Data Archive Solution for the Largest Global Healthcare Payer,S311658
- Best Practices for Achieving Faster Problem Resolution with My Oracle Support,S311897
Creating Quick and Powerful Web applications with Oracle, GlassFish and NetBeans/Eclipse, Unconference Overlook I, 11 a.m. Monday
- Rich Client Interfaces via Functional UI Patterns & Best Practices from Oracle, Unconference Overlook I, 9 a.m. Wednesday
Extreme Faces Makeover - Inject ADF Faces Rich Client Components into your old wrinkled applications, Unconference Overlook I, 10 a.m. Wednesday
Integrating ADF applications with SOA, Unconference Overlook I, 4 p.m. Wednesday