- Upgrade Readiness Checklist: You can find a pretty nifty upgrade readiness checklist in My Oracle Support Doc ID 2354604.1.
- Upgrade White Paper: There is a great white paper on the recommended approach to upgrading here.
- When Will I Get My Upgrade?: Upgrades are in full swing now. If you don't have an upgrade date yet, work with your Oracle Customer Success Manager to get that scheduled.
- What Is The Opt In Feature?: Oracle is sensitive to change management issues when we roll out new features, so we're expanding the time window for customers to uptake new features with the option to opt in. You can read about how to opt in for new features here.
- Learn About The New User Experience Features in HCM Cloud: You can get the straight scoop from the man himself (@chrismleone) right here.
Tuesday, April 03, 2018
Getting Ready, Part II
A recent post here, "Getting Ready", was all about getting ready for the Oracle Cloud Applications upgrade from R12 to R13. Now that the upgrading is underway, I thought it might be a good time to add a bit to the info passed along in that prior post. I'm thinking a basic bullet list is the best way to get this done, so here we go.